We woke up this morning to lots and lots of rain. All we had to do was take a taxi to a Marriott hotel somewhere in this huge city and go to the Northwest Airline office to buy a lap ticket for Presley since we couldn't use the one with Lexi's name on it. Sounds easy enough right?? We get there and find out that when they changed our flight they changed it to Friday instead of Saturday!!! Luckily, the guy helping us was great and after about 1 1/2 hours we got everything changed and headed back to the island. We did some shopping in the pouring down rain and ate an early dinner at Lucy's (since we hadn't been there yet and of course we had to - adoption tradion)!! Now Morgan and Presley are fast asleep and I am almost packed. We are coming home tomorrow!!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home