Yes!! Carson knows all of his words this week. With his sensory processing disorder, sometimes things can seem overwhelming to him and he gets easily frustrated and says he can't do it. He has been struggling in his rocket math and spelling because he thinks he can't memorize. We made up a little rap for the word "beautiful" and all of a sudden he could spell the other words too!! He CAN do this. I have always known that and hopefully now he will know it too!!
Saturday, March 05, 2011
Landon is playing Bop It, which is a toy that is recommended for ages 8 and up. Here he got a score of 19, but I have seen him get a score of 24. He started playing this last week. My sweet little boy can hardly talk, but he sure can play a mean game of Bop It!! This toy seems to be quite calming for him. With his sensory processing disorder, this might be something that he can do to relax him.
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home