We received new pictures today of Lexi and a small update!! She is so adorable!!! Her lip still isn't fixed, but even though I would love to see her lip fixed, it is probably best that it be done here. I have heard some say that the pain control in China isn't quite as good as in the US. I couldn't imagine our sweet little girl in so much pain while she recovered. She still doesn't have much hair, but more hair than Landon!! These pictures were taken on Valentine's Day and she looks to be growing pretty well. She looks to be about Landon's size if you can look past all of those puffy layers she has on!! They say she is introverted, which probably before translation means shy. That is good since Landon is quite the adventurer and tantrum thrower. They should balance each other out nicely!! Also, she is still in foster care which is wonderful news!!! Only a few more months until we can hold her in our arms!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home