We had a great day at Apple Hill. The weather was really nice and I think all of Northern California also decided to go to Apple Hill that day!! But we were in no hurry and really enjoyed ourselves! I got some great pictures of Carson, despite his long hair!!!
Sunday, November 07, 2010
Saturday was a beautiful day and we were sick of cleaning our house, so we loaded up the kids, left our messy house behind, and headed up to Apple Hill. We have decided that we need to do things on the weekends besides clean our house. If we were to spend all day cleaning, you know what?? Our house would look exactly the same the following Saturday!! Right now we are in a tough situation. Our kids are young, I am working from home, I have preschools, elementary schools, therapies, and doctors appointments to go to and I spend much of my day dealing with Landon's meltdowns or trying to prevent them. Things are getting better and they will continue to get better. We have just 2 1/2 years until all 4 kids are in school all day. Until then, we are going to enjoy the wonderful place that we live and all of the things there are to do here!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home