Thursday, May 07, 2009
Toddlers can be gross - even if they are quite cute!!
Presley has had HORRIBLE breath for the last 3 or 4 days. I have been brushing her teeth like crazy and checking the cleft in her gumline. Today I was researching bad breath in children on the internet. This doctor said that once his son stuffed 5 peas up his nose and had horrible breath. Hmmmm.......I took a peek up Presley's nose on her cleft side where her nostril is more caved in and harder to see up. I saw a little something that I thought might be a booger. I pulled on it and out came a piece of toilet paper about the size of a grape! GROSS!!!! I'm glad it didn't go all the way in. I have found her taking small pieces of tp and putting them in her nose. I try to stop her, but I guess I didn't stop this one. I wonder if there could be more stuffed up in her sinuses? YUCK!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home