A few weeks ago he took his lovie for Show n Tell. It is a small stuffed bear dressed in a baseball outfit with the words "Rookie" on it. His friends wanted to know why he called him "lovie" and he decided to change his name to "Rookie." For about 2 weeks we had to call him Rookie. Then he decided that he wanted to change it back to Lovie. I asked him today why he wanted to change the name back to Lovie and he said because he has the "love" in it!!
Last night he was saying his prayers and he said "Do you think Heavenly Father liked my prayer?"
What a sweet boy he is, even though he faked a tummy ache yesterday to come home so he wouldn't have to go to PE!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home