Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Recap - Monday March 9

I spent a week packing for our trip, 10 days on our trip, and it's taken me almost a whole week to unpack!! Vacations are a lot of work!! Hopefully I will finish up these recaps in the next couple of days.

On Monday my sister Val and 2 of her boys (Brady and Elliott) came down to Corpus Christi and we went to the Texas State Aquarium. The weather was beautiful and the kids had a great time!!Kissing Cousins!! We had to keep telling Carson that it was okay to kiss his cousin Brady, but he should kiss him on the cheek, not the lips!! He is really going through a kissing phase right now and wants a "kiss on the lips" several times a day!!
Brady!

The boys having a laugh at the dolphin show!




Brady entertaining us during the dolphin show!
Brady seeing what's out there

My sister Morgan and her boyfriend Paul. Aren't they cute!!!





Sea turtles!!
This little guy lost his flipper


My sister Morgan getting the treatment from mom AND her boyfriend!! Can you tell she's the youngest!!









Carson having fun with Grandpa!!



2 comments:

ellieshine said...

It looks like everyone had a wonderful time (especially Morgan :) I LOVE the photo of the kids walking next to the aquarium - AWESOME! and one of the turtle ones is incredible too - great work - it's hard to get great photos and try to keep track of 4 plus kids!!!

Gwen said...

Wow, such nice pictures! Looks like a great trip!
But I agree with you... hauling FIVE kids' stuff around in a mini van, packing and unpacking... well, I always need a vacation from the vacation!

Presley's Adoption Timeline

  • 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
  • 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
  • 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
  • 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
  • 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
  • 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
  • 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
  • 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
  • 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
  • 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
  • 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
  • 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
  • 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
  • 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
  • 6/7/2008 - Arrived home

My Family

My Family
My favorite people!!