Sunday, March 29, 2009

Someone PLEASE bring this beautiful girl into your home!!

I came across this beautiful girl today!! Oh my!! Both Derek and I have fallen in love with her. So please SOMEONE consider bringing her home with you! What a beautiful addition she would be to any family. There are also some very cute boys too: http://www.worldadoptions.org/specialdelivery/ChinaWaitingChildrenList.php


Jenna (age 11) was found abandoned at the age of 4 ½. She was placed in a simulated family within the orphanage in the summer of 2003. She approaches tasks very seriously and is very polite as well as helpful to her foster mother. She helps with the housework and caring for younger siblings. Unlike others her age, she always keeps her bedroom nice and clean and takes very good care of herself.

Jenna is currently in the 5th grade where she studies hard, gets along well with classmates and is very respectful to her teachers. She is very smart and adored by teachers and classmates. Her hobbies include drawing, reading and singing. Other than being far sighted and having astigmatism in her right eye, Jenna is very healthy. Please consider giving her your home.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh, it is very dangerous for me to look at waiting kids lists. I seriously want to adopt from China once more... but we'll have to wait and see if we can swing it again financially. And we definitely want to go back to China to visit and bring Sarah when she's older.
My agency (AAC) also has a new list of waiting kids. We are going to go to one of their adoption meetings in May and talk about our experience. How fun is that!!

Kay Bratt said...

I wish, I wish, I wish....

Since I cannot have her, I hope someone else tries very soon!

Presley's Adoption Timeline

  • 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
  • 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
  • 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
  • 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
  • 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
  • 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
  • 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
  • 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
  • 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
  • 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
  • 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
  • 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
  • 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
  • 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
  • 6/7/2008 - Arrived home

My Family

My Family
My favorite people!!