On Sunday evening we finally arrived in San Antonio at my sister Valerie's house. She had YUMMY fajitas for dinner. What a wonderful way to start our Texas vacation! She has 4 boys and her youngest 2 are really close to my kids ages. Brady is about 18 months younger than Carson and Elliott is just 1 day younger than Presley!! We didn't see much of DJ and Riley. I don't think it would have been much fun for them to hang out with the little kids!! The kids had a great time playing together and getting to know the cousins they had never met.
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home