Presley stopped moving her arm on Monday night. I called the doctor on Tuesday, but didn't hear back. I had an appointment today (Wednesday) for Presley's 18 month and Landon's 2 year checkup. Sure enough, her elbow was out of place. The doctor said "She is going to scream" and she manipulated her elbow back into place. We went and got x-rays just in case and I will find out the results by the end of the day. But she is finally using her arm again, so I think she is okay!!
Today's tally: Landon 24 pounds, 10th percentile for weight, 5th percentile for height.
Presley 26 pounds, 75th percentile for weight, 95th percentile for height!!
Presley had a fever, so she couldn't get her last immunization or flu shot. Since Landon is now 2, he was able to get the flu mist!! Wooo Hooo! No needles!!
UPDATE: X-rays were negative!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home