Sunday, November 16, 2008
Monday is Presley's surgery.
Many of you don't know that tomorrow Presley is having surgery. She is getting her tongue clipped and it should only take about 10 minutes. But because of her age she has to be sedated. Her surgery is scheduled for 7:45 and we have to be there at 6:45! I'm glad it's early because she can't have anything to eat or drink in the morning. I hope they give her happy meds soon after she gets there because Presley will NOT be happy that she hasn't been fed!! She will only have a couple of stitches and the doc said she will be able to eat and drink with no special diet after her surgery. I am assuming she will be released soon after her surgery. I will let you all know how she is doing when we get home.
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home