Kendall's class is holding an election for "Teacher of the Day." Yesterday was the first we heard of it and she said she was in the top 5. She was excited, but we told her that it would be okay if she wasn't elected. Today they were to narrow it down to the top 2, but there was a tie so now there are 3. It is Kendall and there are 2 other boys. If the boys vote for the boys and the girls vote for Kendall, she just might have a shot! She is already stressing about what she is going to do because she wants to make it fun, but she also wants to make sure that her class learns something. I told her not to worry and that her teacher would help her IF she gets elected. She cracks me up!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home