So I decide to do individual shots and they turn out much better. Except Presley, we will have to do hers again. So, maybe next year we can have that perfect picture. But for right now LIFE is perfect. I have an incredible husband and 4 beautiful children. It doesn't get much more perfect than that!!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I LOVE sending out Christmas cards. Since we have brought Presley home, I have imagined what our Christmas card would look like. The kids would be wearing coordinating clothes, the picture would be taken with beautiful scenery in the background, and our kids would be happy and SMILING!! Fast forward to today. I realize that I have to take a Christmas picture NOW. We don't have the finances right now to buy them fancy outfits and after going through their closets I realize that they have nothing that matches. I am by myself and have to take a picture with 4 small children so the picture can only be done at our house. Landon and Presley want to run off, so I have to put them on something that they can't get off of, thus the window sill that has a horrible reflection. And the smiles......well, this is the best I got!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home