I got an email tonight from someone at Love Without Boundaries saying that Lexi (her Chinese name is Jia) is getting her surgery tomorrow. Since it is now 12:30 in the afternoon in China, she is getting it sometime tonight or maybe it is already done!!
You can see an update of the kids that had their surgeries on Monday on the LWB blog at http://lwbblog.com/. Click on "Update on the kids Day One." We should see Lexi's (Jia's) pictures there tomorrow!!
If you are the praying type, please pray for sweet little Lexi!!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home