Check out what the "twins" were up to today. I was in the other room working (I do medical transcription from home) when this happened. I didn't even notice it until after I had put Landon down for a nap. I'm fairly new to kid destruction. Kendall and Carson have never been ones to break their toys or ruin things. Looks like things might change here in our household! I would hate to think what would happen if they got a hold of markers! If anyone is going to Ikea in the next couple of months, let me know. I need a new door!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home