Lexi is getting her cleft surgery in October thanks to Love Without Boundaries! This is going to help her eat and gain weight! If you would like to donate to her surgery (or just see a very cute picture of her), go to https://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/SponsorMedicalChildDetail.cfm?child_id=444&mc_id=101.
We wish that we could pay the whole $1200, but we just don't have the means right now. Thanks for any help you can give towards sweet Lexi!!
****UPDATE......It is now down to $695!! Thanks to all who are donating!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home