I wanted to post the pictures that I have of Lexi. I don't have very many. We got her late at night and then we had to get up early the next morning to go to the Civil Affairs Office. I wish I would've known what was going to happen, I would've taken many more pictures. I didn't even get a picture of her with her daddy. He was the only one that got her to laugh and smile and she loved the way he held her. You can see on the pictures of when we first got her, she would hook her finger around her front tooth for comfort. It is hard to look at these pictures. I realize how much I really do love her. Thanks so much to my CHI family who are working hard to get her the care that she needs. I don't know how much longer she will have to live, but I am so thankful for caring people that want to make sure she has the best life possible.
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home