I've really been thinking lately about buying Photoshop or Lightroom. Anybody have suggestions of which they like best? It will probably be a few months until I purchase either one, hopefully after we get settled in Sacramento. So until then, I am using http://www.picnik.com/. I really like it and it's free, though I'm wanting to do more now with my pictures. Of course, I really don't have a lot of time right now either. Maybe when the kids are ALL in school!!
Here is a picture I took a couple of weeks ago. In Picnik I boosted the color and saturation just a little.
This is the sketch feature
Cross process - faded some
Lomo-ish - faded some
Kendall did these two with the doodle action. She had a lot of fun with it!!
When I get an editing program, I will have to work on this picture again and see the difference it makes.
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home