Sunday, August 30, 2009

Landon disappeared again

LandonAt least a few times a week I go looking for Landon. I always have to make sure I know where he is. Remember my post on him getting stuck in the garage? Well now that Phoenix has had 27 days this year of 110 degrees or more, I panic about him being outside. I am always wrangling him back inside. Tonight once again I went looking for Landon. I went upstairs and heard happy sounds coming from our bathroom. He had taken off his clothes and diaper, climbed into the tub, turned on the cold water (thankfully he knows which one is the cold), and was having a great time filling up the tub with water. GREAT!! One more dangerous place I have to look for him!

He also now is potty training himself. With his sensory issues and struggles with potty training Carson, I wasn't even going to TRY until he was at least 4. Well, now he takes off his clothes and diapers, sits on the potty chair, and tinkles a few drops. All good right? Well, then he decides to dump it into the potty. He loves to say "Bye Bye pee pee" and watch it go down the toilet. Good thing he is only "sprinkling" the potty chair. What about when he does more than a sprinkle and then tries to empty it by himself? I think I need a separate bathroom for the kids in training!!!

1 comment:

brianna said...

wow landon is looking more and more like carson every day!

Presley's Adoption Timeline

  • 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
  • 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
  • 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
  • 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
  • 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
  • 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
  • 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
  • 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
  • 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
  • 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
  • 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
  • 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
  • 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
  • 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
  • 6/7/2008 - Arrived home

My Family

My Family
My favorite people!!