Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kendall's Koncoctions

My dear sweet Kendall. You gotta love her!! She is always planning something. She has papers and papers filled with lists. She loves to throw parties and invite her friends. We have had a Halloween party and she is currently planning a Valentine's party. She has her morning schedule all written out. I love that one though because she gets up when her alarm goes off, gets dressed, and comes downstairs for breakfast. I don't have to do anything but make her oatmeal!! So I am going to start keep track of all of her planning. This is really more for me than for all of you. I want to be able to look back at all of the things that she has planned, especially the funny ones. Yesterday she made a sign-up sheet for our family. It is for a stretching class that starts February 1. I guess she wants us all to get together as a family and stretch! Too funny!!

3 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

How sweet . . . I wish Kendall could come to TX and get me organized, I could use a few good lists! Love the stretching class, too cute . . . don't pull any muscles! :)

Blessings ~

Tina

Jodi said...

Love it! What a great quality!
I wish any of my kids would make lists!! Love it!

Happy Stretching!

Jill said...

Sooooooo funny!!!
Whom did she get the list making from? Derek?
Jill M.

Presley's Adoption Timeline

  • 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
  • 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
  • 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
  • 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
  • 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
  • 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
  • 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
  • 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
  • 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
  • 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
  • 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
  • 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
  • 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
  • 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
  • 6/7/2008 - Arrived home

My Family

My Family
My favorite people!!