Wednesday, October 01, 2008
I follow quite a few adoption and friends blogs and sometimes forget to check them. It also takes a long time to check them, especially when most of them don't have new posts very often. I just discovered a very cool blog service. It is called Bloglines and is at www.bloglines.com. What you do is you sign up for a free account and then you type in all of the blogs that you follow. I then downloaded a little icon that goes down by my clock in the lower right side. It checks the blogs I follow every 30 seconds and when one of them is updated, the little icon shows a + sign and a number for how many new updates there are. You then click on the icon and you can read the updates. Very cool!!!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home