Make sure you quickly scan the floor for any diapers lying around. Because while you are at church, your sweet Presley may lift up her dress and you will discover that she has NOTHING on underneath!!!
Also, when you take that 5 minutes to get ready for church. Make sure you check yourself in the mirror before you walk out the door. Someone may tell you at the END of church that the collar on your shirt was tucked in the whole time!!
Ahhhhhh.......the joys of having 4 children 7 and under and taking them all to church where they are to act somewhat civilized!!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home