Kendall and I went school clothes shopping last Saturday. I think we did pretty good! Those of you that know me, know that a fashion diva I am NOT!! And my fashion has gone downhill considerably since being married and not having roommates to help dress me! But Kendall seems to be quite good at fashion or at least she thinks so! I was going to have her wear this shirt with jeans, but she picked out the skirt and it is perfect. However, the skirt is getting a little short. Grandma Johnson, can you please work on this the next time you go shopping?? Carson wanted to be a model too, so I had to include his picture also!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home