I've added a new link to my blog that goes to my Flickr account where you can see my photos from China. The link is on the right side on the top. After you get to the China pictures, you can click on each day to see the pictures from that day. Now that we are home, I wish I would've taken more pictures! But with everything that happened, there were days that pictures just weren't that important.
Both Derek and I want to go back to China SOOOOO bad. We have been watching the Olympics as much as we can and root for China almost as much as we root for USA. China was everything we didn't think it would be. It was amazing, the people were amazing! And we are so happy we have a little girl from China and China is now forever a part of our family!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home