Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Referrals are close!
Yesterday the adoption agency called and they have two little girls they want us to look at. One was born in April 2006 and one was born in May 2006. They both have cleft lip/palates. The agency has to translate their histories and tomorrow we should get that information and pictures. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Hopefully one of these two girls will be our daughter. I can't believe how quickly everything is happening. Now I am going to go to bed and try to get some sleep.
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home