Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Today is referral day. The agency sent over a profile of a beautiful little girl with her medical information. Her birthday is October 11, 2006. That is just 5 days before Landon was born. She has a cleft lip/palate and is otherwise very healthy. She lives with a foster family, which is wonderful. There is a good chance her lip will be repaired before she comes home and it may already be repaired. These picture are of her at 6 months old. She definitely has our chubby cheeks. We are now deciding whether or not to accept the referral. Unfortunately I can't add exclamation marks on my blog to show how excited we are.
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home