When I resize my photos on Flickr so they will fit on my blog it reduces the quality. Is there a way to resize them and keep the quality? You would think if I was making the pictures smaller and not bigger that the quality would stay the same?? Anyone know??? Here is the original size down below. You definitely see that the quality in the photo below is MUCH better, but it is too big to fit on the blog. I am copying and pasting the HTML. Should I use the photos URL instead?? What does everyone else do??
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home