FINALLY!! After living here for 3 months we finally made it to the city. I hadn't been there in 10 years! Can you believe it? Luckily it hasn't changed much. But I FORGOT my camera! How can I leave the house and forget my camera?? I just don't do that!! It must have something to do with the 2 hours it took to get ready for a daytrip with 4 kids. Luckily Kendall had her point and shoot so we did get some pictures. I can't wait to get back and get some more!! The kids were great and the weater was terrific! It was a perfect day!
PS - Landon WAS there. He was just asleep. :(
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home