On Tuesday night Carson was really tired and started to cough. On Wednesday morning he was so tired that I let him stay home from school. Thursday he still had a pretty bad cough and that afternoon he was running a slight fever. In the middle of the night last night he still had a fever and I had to give him Tylenol. This morning he was very lethargic and slept most of the morning. Around noon I looked at him and he was crying. I asked him why and he said because he couldn't talk. So Derek took him to the Insta Care. My mommy heart knew that he was more than just a little sick. Turns out he has pneumonia! Luckily he is able to stay home and hopefully it won't get any worse. They gave him a huge shot, 750 mg, of Rocephin. He goes to the doctor again on Monday and we are praying we will have good news. Till then, lots of movies and lounging around for my little guy!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home