Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments, thoughts, and prayers for Carson. He has done great and was back at school on Tuesday!! He still has a cough, but is feeling fine. But this virus isn't through with us yet!!
Landon started to get sick and he was in pain last night before bed and then slept until noon today when I had to wake him up. I hauled him to the doctor and luckily no pneumonia, but a nasty ear infection and canker sores!!
Kendall is home today with a slight fever and horrible cough. She has complained about her ear a couple of times, but it goes away with Tylenol. She is really sad because she planned a small Valentine's party at our house Friday night which we have to postpone.
Presley is doing the best with an icky nose, junkie cough, and is very crabby, but as far as I can tell she hasn't developed a fever yet.
Derek has been really sick for 2 days feeling very congested, dizzy, and just plain out of it.
Me?? Thankfully we have been very blessed that I am feeling fine! We are gearing up that I will probably be getting sick in the next couple of days and Derek will have to manage our brood. Wish him luck! He will need it!! Luckily we only have 2 kids right now on antibiotics.
Now to get back to my sniffling, sneezing, coughing, achy, stuffy head, feverish family!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home