Thursday, February 12, 2009

Getting our tails kicked!!!

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments, thoughts, and prayers for Carson. He has done great and was back at school on Tuesday!! He still has a cough, but is feeling fine. But this virus isn't through with us yet!!

Landon started to get sick and he was in pain last night before bed and then slept until noon today when I had to wake him up. I hauled him to the doctor and luckily no pneumonia, but a nasty ear infection and canker sores!!

Kendall is home today with a slight fever and horrible cough. She has complained about her ear a couple of times, but it goes away with Tylenol. She is really sad because she planned a small Valentine's party at our house Friday night which we have to postpone.

Presley is doing the best with an icky nose, junkie cough, and is very crabby, but as far as I can tell she hasn't developed a fever yet.

Derek has been really sick for 2 days feeling very congested, dizzy, and just plain out of it.

Me?? Thankfully we have been very blessed that I am feeling fine! We are gearing up that I will probably be getting sick in the next couple of days and Derek will have to manage our brood. Wish him luck! He will need it!! Luckily we only have 2 kids right now on antibiotics.

Now to get back to my sniffling, sneezing, coughing, achy, stuffy head, feverish family!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! When it rains, it pours there! Sending you healthy wishes & thoughts.
Jill M.

DawnS said...

Oh man - miserable week for you too huh??? I hope you are all feeling better soon and I really hope that you don't come down with anything!!! Sick kids AND a sick husband - you really need your strength :)

DawnS

Geneve said...

We know what you're going through! We've had pretty much the same thing going through our family two people at a time for the last couple of weeks. Believe me, it's easier to nurse dad for a day or two and get him back on his feet, than it is to get over this yourself! Moms never get any rest! I hope you get to miss out on this one, and that everyone else gets better soon!

Jodi said...

Girl, I hope y'all get feeling better soon! I'm the only one in the house with it now - and I'm still "momming" - so, I dare anyone to get sick and whine! :)
Keep up your strength! and Vitamin C!

Presley's Adoption Timeline

  • 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
  • 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
  • 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
  • 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
  • 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
  • 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
  • 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
  • 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
  • 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
  • 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
  • 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
  • 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
  • 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
  • 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
  • 6/7/2008 - Arrived home

My Family

My Family
My favorite people!!