I noticed a piece of paper that Kendall was writing on that said "Girls Club" on the top. It read like this:
1. Do not cry.
2. Be helpful.
3. Be caring.
4. Be good.
5. Do not say the s word.
Hmmmm.......S word? So I asked Kendall what the S word was. Her eyes got really big and she whispered "stupid." Yep, that's right Kendall. We do not say stupid!!
Carson said a funny thing this week too. We were watching a video of a little girl that was playing with her play kitchen. The little girl said she was making pasta and the mom said "Oh, you are making pasta too!!" Carson turned to me and asked "Mom, what's a pasta-toot??" (You might have to say it out loud to get it) I couldn't stop laughing so he started saying over and over "Pasta-toot, pasta-toot!!!"
Sorry I haven't updated my blog lately. I have been SOOOO busy!! I haven't even taken any pictures of my kids. That is very unusual for me since I average about 300-500 pictures a month of my kiddos!!!
I will update soon though I promise!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home