I LOVE squeaky shoes!! I bought them in China for 25 yuan a pair. That is $3.66 on today's exchange rate. They have little squeakers on the sides of the shoes that squeak when they take a step. Thankfully, these little squeakers can be removed when are say..........in church!! They are all leather and are about the cutest shoes I have ever seen!! I wish I would've bought many more pairs to give as baby gifts.
So, since I have NOTHING to take pictures of here in my house, you will get pictures of squeaky shoes. Yes, we have gone nowhere this summer, as it is too freaking hot! We filled up our minivan with gas over 3 weeks ago and we still have over half a tank!! That is so very sad, but good for the budget with gas prices the way they are!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home