We went to the Grand Canyon this past weekend. We had a great time considering the boys had a stomach bug and were a little grumpy. We didn't stay at the Grand Canyon long due to the lack of bathrooms for the boys! We will go back soon and do some hiking and camping. And of course we want to do the mule ride down to the bottom like every child of the 70s wants to do because we all thought that Brady Bunch episode was the coolest!! The kid's favorite part was of course swimming in the hotel pool!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home