Thursday, January 24, 2008
Our dossier was sent to China on Tuesday, January 15. It arrived in China on Friday, January 18, received by the receptionist at the front desk of the CCAA at 3:03 pm. Now we will wait for an LID (log-in date). Next we will receive an LOA (letter of acceptance). We will sign that and fedex it to our agency and they will fedex it to China. Then a couple of weeks later we will receive our TA (travel approval). We will then make our CA (consulate appointment). Once we have our CA confirmed we can make travel arrangements. We are so excited to be getting so much closer to our little girl!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home