Okay, so maybe this is bad karma or something since we don't have our PA yet, but I had to put Geneva on the wall. It is so nice to sit on the couch and look up at our FOUR beautiful children. The picture of Landon and Geneva were both taken when they were 6 months old. I think they kind of look alike. Geneva will be 1 on Thursday. I told Derek that I really hope he comes up with a name before that. We want to know her name when we sing Happy Birthday to her and bake her cake. Since I last posted, we found out that Geneva isn't in Shanxi Province, but Sha'anxi Province in Yan An City. It is so nice to be able to look at a map and know exactly where our little girl is. Sha'anxi Province is where the Terra Cotta Warriors are located. That will be fun to see.
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home