This is definitely more for me than anyone else!!
Kendall prayer: "Bless that daddy will find a job soon and when he does that he will make more money than he used to. Bless that you will please listen to daddy's prayers!!"
Carson: Presley had a penny and he wanted one too. I got out a penny and he said "No! I want a big shiny one!!"
Carson: I opened up the cedar chest to put a blanket away and he said: "That smells like Grandma's house!!" I'm pretty sure that was a compliment!!
Presley's Adoption Timeline
- 8/15/2007 - Received referral for Geneva!
- 9/13/2007 - Sent LOI (letter of intent) to our agency
- 9/29/2007 - LOI was sent to China!
- 10/08/2007 - LOI was delivered to the CCAA in China
- 10/29/2007 - PA (pre-approval) was issued!!
- 1/15/2008 - DTC (dossier to China)
- 1/18/2008 - Dossier delivered to CCAA
- 1/25/2008 - LID (log-in date)
- 4/1/2008 - LOA (letter of acceptance)
- 4/25/2008 - CCAA issues TA (travel approval)
- 5/22/2008 - Leave for China!!!
- 5/25/2008 - Met our sweet Lexi!
- 5/26/2008 - Discovered Lexi had brain damage
- 5/30/2008 - Met precious Presley!
- 6/7/2008 - Arrived home